Friday, December 28, 2007

2008?!

I know everyone says it, but time really is flying . . . how can it already be five days from the beginning of a new year?

Well, whether I want to believe it or not, another year looms around the corner, and as I do every year, I reflect on 2007:
  • Russ and I enjoyed a vacation in Hawaii!
  • My second great-nephew, Joseph Thomas, joined our family in August.
  • My mom and step-dad have been in town since early November, so I've been able to spend a lot of time with them.
  • My job continues to give me opportunities to work with ministries.
  • God continues to open doors to speak, and He keeps affirming His ministry.
  • He gave me an unexpected gift: the recording of my CD.
  • He also continues to bless through the ups and downs of my health journey.

It's been a year of blessings and trials, difficulties and joy. Yet through it all, God continues to be faithful.

May this coming year bring you blessings and joy. And may you always remember His faithfulness.

No comments: