Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Greater Is He (1 John 4:4-6)


Today's scripture: 1 John 4:4-6

One of my favorite encouragements: “… greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.”

No matter what this world throws at me, no matter how the enemy tries to tempt me, I can be confident I’ll overcome anything because the Victor is in me!

I am from God. I am His child. I listen to His voice, read His word, know His truth.

And because of the confidence I have in Him, I don’t need to worry or stress about what’s happening in this world that’s rapidly winding down. One day, this world will pass away. It will be no more. And all the ugliness and perversion and corruption will become nothing.

We who are His children will live eternally praising and serving our God. In a perfect new heaven and new earth.

I can’t wait!

No comments: