Saturday, July 15, 2006

Welcome!

Greetings to the inaugural posting of my blog!

This blog will touch on some of what the Lord has laid upon my heart. I have a speaking ministry, and my mission is to encourage, edify, and equip. I speak on different topics (you can get more information on www.saunirinehart.com), but I'm highly passionate about two: the struggle with infertility and being married to a spouse who doesn't share my faith.

Over the next weeks and months, I'd love to dialog with others who may be facing the same issues.

Today, though, I want to share some thoughts about what it means to be an encourager. I feel blessed that God has given me a heart to encourage others, and one of the most encouraging thoughts for me is that we are loved by a sovereign Creator. The Bible tells us that God loves us so much that He sent His son to die for us (John 3:16). It also tells us that God will work everything out for good to those who love Him (Romans 8:28).

Because I believe in this God of love, I can have confidence that everything I've experienced--including infertilty and loving my non-believing husband--has a purpose. I look forward to sharing with you how I've been able to embrace the good, the bad, the ugly, and it's my prayer that your heart will be encourage.

So again, welcome to my blog. I hope to see you again.

For His glory,
Sauni

No comments: