Monday, February 11, 2008

Our Faithful God

I've been thinking a lot about God's overwhelming faithfulness. Over the last several months, I've been studying some of the prophets in the Old Testament, and it's clear that God has had a plan all along, and He is faithful to that plan.

I look back over my own life, and I see that same faithfulness.

Today, I came across a verse that affirmed this truth yet again. Psalm 33:4 says, "For the word of the Lord is upright, and all His work is done in faithfulness."

As I read His word and meditate on His promises, I know that He has been and is and always will be faithful to His children. I can trust Him and His word.

If the trials of your day seem to be overpowering you, remember that the Omnipotent One, the All-powerful God, is faithfully leading and guiding you. Seek His hand. Seek His plan. And see His faithfulness.

No comments: