Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2012!

I want to take a moment to thank each of you who reads my daily devotional. I've often said I'd write this devotional even if no one ever read it. It's been such a wonderful part of my own spiritual journey. But I'm so blessed that the Lord has also blessed you through the words He gives me!

Please know that I'll be praying for you throughout this year.

I pray for health ... or strength to handle any ill health you experience.

I pray for joy ... or comfort in times of sorrow.

I pray for peace ... or God's arms to hold you when the storms come.

In all things, I pray you'll draw closer to our Lord this year. And if you don't know Him personally, may this be the year you're covered with His grace as you accept the free gift of salvation.

And so I say again, Happy New Year!!!

No comments: