Friday, February 15, 2019

Farewell ...

Faithful readers ...

In 2003, the Lord led me to a ministry (Stonecroft Ministries) and the beginning of an unexpected vocation as a speaker, which in turn led to my writing a few books.

In 2005, I felt called to start a speaking ministry of my own, and thus Triple-E Ministries was born.

In 2006, I began writing this devotional blog.

So much has changed over the last 16 years. 

Job changes. New opportunities. And the "biggest" change: My husband and I moved to Tennessee.

With that move, I prayerfully disbanded Triple-E Ministries (although I do still speak for Stonecroft on occasion).

For the last several months, I've been praying about this devotional blog. I love writing about our Lord and His goodness, but it takes a lot of time writing this blog. Since my readership has consistently dwindled, I have to ask myself if that time would be better spent elsewhere.

I'm involved in other areas of ministry, including directing the Drama Ministry at my church, and I have an opportunity to write scripts (which satisfies my writer's heart).

So it is with gratitude-and some sadness-that I say farewell. I certainly invite you to revisit previous posts, and feel free to stay in touch via email. 

May I leave you with these words of hope and encouragement:

The Lord bless you, and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine on you,

And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance on you,
And give you peace.
(NASB, Numbers 6:24-24)