Thursday, November 01, 2007

Girlfriends!

God did an amazing thing when He created girlfriends!! There's nothing quite like them!!

I am so very blessed! God has given me such wonderful girlfriends, and I'm just so grateful. This week, I've had a chance to talk with or get together with some of my very favorites, each of whom impacts my life in a unique way.

There's my prayer warrior friend who, when she says she's praying, I KNOW she's praying!

There's my "life is meant to be fun, even when it doesn't seem to be" friend with whom I share all the ins and outs of my life, and we laugh together.

There's my "I know exactly how you're feeling" friend, who's on a similar journey.

There's my "you can do it" friend, who encourages me to be more than I think I can be.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without these women of faith. Their very presence in my life is tangible evidence of God's love and faithfulness to me.

Girlfriends? If I don't tell you enough, I love each of you and I'm grateful for you.

If you have some special girlfriends that have blessed you, don't forget to tell them!!

No comments: