Thursday, May 01, 2008

Time Flies . . .

My maternal grandmother used to talk about time flying on wings of eagles (or something like that), and I actually think it flies on the wings of hummingbirds. Have you ever seen how rapidly hummingbirds' wings move? So quickly, they're just a blur.

That's how time seems to be flying for me. I try to add to this blog at least every other week, and I realized that over a MONTH had flown by since my last entry.

So . . . since then, my husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary with a wonderful ten-day cruise. I've now fallen in love with Costa Rica and Jamaica . . .

Seeing amazing illustrations of God's creativity was such a blessing. From the desert island of Aruba to the lush rain forest of Costa Rica to the incredible power of Dun's River Falls in Jamaica . . . I wonder how anyone can look at the diverse beauty of this world and not believe in a Divine Designer.

And to think, He designed all of this just for our pleasure. What an amazing God we serve!!

Speaking of divine designs, I'm preparing to speak at a retreat this weekend, appropriately titled "Divine Design." We're ALL divine designs . . . and we're adored by our Designer. Think about that for a moment. You are divinely designed. You are a masterpiece. You. Pretty cool, huh?

1 comment:

A mom said...

Hi Sauni,
It's so nice to check your blog and find your new post! Congrats on the 20 year anniversary....I have heard of Costa Rica's beauty. I also have been to Aruba and was amazed at the desert-like tropical island...Beautiful!
You are so right about God's perfect design.
Blessings,
Olga