Saturday, August 21, 2010

Random Thoughts ...

Yesterday, I posted my 300th posting. And it made me stop and think of the last few years. I started posting whenever the Spirit moved me. Prayers. Thoughts. Devotionals.

Since February, though, I've been writing a daily devotional based on a particular book of the Bible. I hadn't really thought about it until a week or so ago, but these daily devotionals have become a great part of my own personal Bible study and meditation. When I respond to verses, I do so prayerfully. And the words the Spirit gives me to give you encourage, convict, and affirm me, just as I pray they do you.

Anyway, I wanted to take this 301st posting to thank you for joining me in my journey. And my prayer for you is that you too will grow in your walk with Christ, just as I am.

Daily.

God bless you.

No comments: