Wednesday, April 01, 2015

A New Leg of the Journey ...

Today, Russ and I begin a new leg of our journey together, so rather than writing a devotional, I ask that you join me in prayer.

After a lifetime in Southern California, we are packing up and heading east. In a few days, we will be arriving at our temporary home in Knoxville, Tennessee. It’s been a long time in coming, and we couldn’t be more excited.

I ask for prayer as we travel for the next five or six days. I ask for prayer as we stay temporarily in the basement apartment of a colleague from Liberty. I ask for prayer as we search for a new home.

I ask for prayer as Russ finds a new hobby or job or endeavor that will bring him great joy. I ask for prayer for a Bible-teaching church. I ask for prayer for a circle of friends.

Above all, I ask for prayer for God’s will in all things. I ask for prayer that each step, each decision will bring Him glory.

Thank you, my friends!

(And, by the way, this is not an April Fool's joke!)

No comments: