Friday, May 29, 2015

The Journey Continues ...

On April 1, I wrote about a new journey Russ and I have embarked upon. We've been in East Tennessee for almost two months now, and we love it. We love the green trees, the frequent rain, the gracious people. We love the many day trips we've been able to take.

And we love being together! It is such a blessing!

Today, we close escrow on our Tennessee home, and we couldn't be more excited to make it ours.

As this journey continues, I ask again for your prayers for patience, for grace, and for humble hearts as we begin the process of moving in. As many of you know, it can be a bit stressful!

As I ponder on the last two months and anticipate the coming days, a verse that resonates is Philippians 4:19 (by the way, I hope to get to this book, one of my favorites, later in the year, so stay tuned!). I memorized the New King James Version of this verse years ago, but The Living Bible seems to "hit the mark" for me today:

And it is he who will supply all your needs from his riches in glory because of what Christ Jesus has done for us.

God will always supply our needs ... and sometimes He just abundantly blesses us by making our dreams come true!

No comments: