Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Go Out With Joy (Isaiah 55:11-12)

Today’s scripture: Isaiah 55:11-12

I feel incredibly blessed that I’m not on this journey called life alone. My God is walking alongside me on the path that He has designed … just for me. His plan is one of peace, with a future and a hope (Jer. 29:11), and He promises that I will “go out with joy, and be led out with peace.

I don’t know about you, but I find this so assuring! The Creator of the universe is in loving control of all things, and that means He is in loving control of my life too. I can find joy in all things because I know He is working for His glory and my good (Rom. 8:28).

As we’ve already discussed in earlier devotionals, joy doesn’t come from circumstance although we all experience those very happy times. It comes from the confidence knowing that our loving God is leading us, helping us, guiding us, protecting us, and providing for us.

We can live every day knowing that He is sending us out with joy and leading us with peace.

Praise Him!

No comments: