Monday, July 30, 2018

A Momentary Break ... Just for Today

I've been writing this devotional for over ten years, and for now at least, I feel led to continue to write it.

One thing I know: People are still reading it.

One thing I don't know: How God may be touching hearts through it.

I've said before that if I only wrote it for myself, that may be enough. But my gift of encouragement would like to think it's for others as well.

Would you please do me a favor? If you're being blessed, would you take a moment to send a quick email to: speakersauni@gmail.com? I promise I won't collect your email address and "spam" you 😉!


And if you are being blessed, would you mention this three-times-a-week devotional to a friend?

I'd be so grateful!

I pray for God's grace and mercy to shower you this day.

No comments: