Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Words of Praise (Psalm 62:5-8)


Today's scripture: Psalm 62:5-8

I don't know about you, but when I read verses like today's, I just feel the need to praise the Lord! He is so good and amazing and awe-inspiring, and these words just resonate with the wonder of Whom He is.

He only is my rock and my salvation ... He is the very foundation of my life. Without Him, I absolutely could not get out of bed each morning. He defends me from my enemies and gives me strength, so I shall not be moved.

He is my salvation and my glory. I am redeemed through the blood of God the Son, my Lord Jesus Christ. He is the one to Whom I can give honor, praise and worship.

I trust in Him at all times because He is faithful and fulfills all His promises. I never have to worry about His provisions or care.

I can pour out [my] heart before Him, confident that He will answer my prayers and listen to my cries. I can crawl on my Abba's lap and lay my head on His shoulder because He is my refuge.

Good and amazing and awe-inspiring. I can't help but praise Him!

No comments: