Saturday, October 02, 2010

Called Through Grace (Gal. 1:15-17)

But when God, who had set me apart even from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, was pleased to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with flesh and blood, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went away to Arabia, and returned once more to Damascus.
(Galatians 1:15-17, NASB)

It still amazes me that God “set me apart” and “called me through His grace.” That’s how much He loves me.

And He continues to use me—oftentimes, in spite of me.

Tonight, I’m so very blessed to be opening in a stage adaptation of Little Women. The cast is amazing, and the story so heart-warming. And it shares how blessed we are as children of God. Why God has allowed me to be a part of such a ministry, I’m not sure. But I’m grateful for His love and grace.

And He’ll shower you with the same love and grace. Because you, too, are “called through His grace.”

No comments: