Friday, July 15, 2016

10 years ...

10 years ago today, I wrote my very first post for this blog. It started as a chatty, "this is what I'm doing" conversation. For the last few years, however, I have focused on this week-day devotional.

I have been blessed with a small, but steady following, and I have been blessed even more with comments either posted or emailed letting me know how God has blessed some of my readers.

I am so very grateful for you and your support. If you have any thoughts to share, please email me. I would also greatly appreciate your sharing this devotional with others who may be blessed as well.

I'll continue to write as long as the Lord inspires me to do so; only our Lord knows how long that will be.

Finally, know that I pray for you. May God richly bless you as He works in and through you.

For His glory ...

No comments: