Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Just Wondering ...

If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you know I made a change this year by focusing on a theme rather than books of the Bible. I just thought it was time for a change.

It’s now been a month, and I have to ask: What do you think? Do you like focusing on peace, for example? Or is your preference going through the book of James as we just did?

I started this blog because I wanted to share God’s words with whomever took the time to read, and I will continue doing so until I have no readers … or God makes it clear it’s time to stop.

So … please do me a favor and either comment here, or send me an email at speakersauni@gmail.com. Since this blog is for you, I want to make certain you are blessed by what you read.

And know that I'm grateful for each of you!

No comments: